Friday, November 4, 2011

Signs of Online Cheating from How He Chats

It is amazing to think how far we have gone with technology these days. We are able to communicate with people from across the globe in real time, and information on any topic is easily obtained.

Phenomonal!

But what does all this technology mean in regards to our relationships?

Don't Blame Technology for Your Suspicions

Technology can actually be a real tool for building and maintaining a strong relationship with your spouse.

Some of the more positive impacts technology has on relationships is that when your partner is out of town, on a business trip for example, you can still stay in touch without any major problems.

Distance relationships also become a lot easier to maintain with technology such as Skype, MSN, Facebook and so forth. But technology, as many things on this planet, is a double edged sword.

When Technology Goes Sour

With the latest boom of online dating sites such as Match.com and others, the potential risk of cheating spouses increases dramatically.

Due to the heightened potential risks of online cheating we must learn to selectively filter what type of chats should be considered cheating, and what type of chats should be deemed as innocent. Hopefully the following information will give you a guideline to follow to distinguish the innocent from the not-so-innocent.

Instant Messaging - How Much is Okay in a Relationship?

Instant messaging is something that is very common in our world today, and it seems that it has been integrated into all forms of email, social networks and other software. However, when you are in a relationship there must be limits to whom your partner is communicating with and for how long.

For instance, if you are woman and your boyfriend is constantly cheating up other females online, how would you feel about it?

Would you be okay with your boyfriend talking to a blonde bimbo in Sweden, or a swim suit model in California?

Would you feel comfortable with your boyfriend talking into the wee hours of the morning with strange women from across the globe?

The answer most probably would be no, you would not feel comfortable at all. Don't think that you are out of line with this feeling, because if your boyfriend (or girlfriend for that matter) spends so much time online chatting away with strangers from the opposite sex, they could very well be cheating on you "virtually".

And Thus Was Born the 'Virtual Affair' - aka: Emotional Affairs Part II

Chatting, innocent as it may be, can definitely be considered as cheating when your partner spends more time speaking to the "virtual" person than with you. This in essence can be considered as an emotional affair.

The reason is because your partner finds greater satisfaction when communicating through the chat than with you. This means that there is definitely something wrong with the relationship.

When is it Cheating?

Generally emotional affairs happen when there is a lack of communication within the relationship and a deep emotional void is formed. The partner, instead of filling it with you, will find satisfaction by talking to someone else.

If this is the case, then it will definitely be considered cheating mainly because your fun.

You can find more signs of an online affair on my blog. We've prepared a nice little free guide for you detailing some more of the common signs you'll be bound to see when they're cheating.

Alternatively, if you're ready to skip to the actualy catching of the affair, I'd recommend you check this out: Top 4 Tracking Technologies Reviewed

Either way you go, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him through email or whatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend (worldcyberhackers) to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his Iphone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message on Gmail(worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp: +12678773020 if you need help with hacking and spying

    ReplyDelete