Thursday, November 3, 2011

Do You Suspect Adultery? Assuming the Worst May be the Secret to Survival

If you've ever found yourself suspecting that your spouse is cheating on you, then you already know how easy it is to fall into the pattern of denial.

It's easy to tell yourself that there's no way your spouse could be cheating.

It's easy to tell yourself that your gut feelings are just that...Gut feelings.

In fact, sometimes it's easier to tell yourself that it's YOUR fault that you suspect cheating than actually face the honest truth that your spouse may be cheating on you.

As you continue reading this article I'm going to plead my case. I'm going to tell you why it's better - both for you and your marriage - to assume your spouse is cheating rather than continue in your current state of denial.

3 Reasons to Assume the Worst - Your Spouse is Cheating

As I said, my goal isn't to make you feel bad with these tips, my goal is to help you reflect and open your mind up to the possibilities that are currently open in the future. You have a choice in how this all plays out, even if your spouse did cheat.

You Should Assume Your Spouse is Cheating Because the Statistics Say So

The sad fact is that there have been studies performed to prove how often a suspicious spouse is right about their worst fears.

They're discouraging, to say the least.

It's been said that a minimum of 50% of husbands who suspect cheating are actually correct, even if they don't know it yet. But that's not the worst of it...Nearly 85% of women have been statistically proven to have dead on intuition when it comes to suspecting a cheating spouse.

You Should Assume Your Spouse is Cheating Because it'll Better Prepare You Emotionally

You've heard the saying that 'time heals all wounds', right?

Well if you haven't, you're hearing it now.

It's actually surprisingly true, even if I wouldn't call anything after an affair a 'wound'...More like a total shattering of the heart.

But that's not the point, and I'm certainly not saying that you should just wait it out until your husband or wife decides to stop cheating - What I AM saying is that by accepting your spouse is cheating, you'll be able to more quickly move past the phase of denial and into the phase where you try to understand or at least come to terms with their affair.

Even if the best you can do is start thinking about what it COULD mean for your marriage if they're cheating, that simple exploration will help you down the road.

You Should Assume Your Spouse Because You'll Be More Able to Catch Cheating

In the end, one of the biggest reasons to assume the worst about your spouse is because it will put you in the state of mind in which your most likely to pick up on the subtlest signs of cheating. The absolute best state to be in is one of detachment / acceptance, and just start keeping an eye open for proof.

I know this might be jumping the gun a little bit...Don't worry, it's normal to be hesitant.

If you seriously suspect cheating, then you can not allow yourself to continue sitting on the fence about your suspicion. Either accept your spouse is cheating and start looking for proof SignsCheating.com/suspect/ is a great place to start!) and exploring whether or not you'd want to save your marriage, or drop your suspicions and focus on repairing your marriage.
Here's a great article to help you understand more about whether your spouse is unfaithful:


Whatever you decide to do from here, I wish you the best of luck.

2 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him through email or whatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete